You Are Invited to the
First TMH Alumnae Brunch
Sunday, February 26, 2017
9:00 to 10:30 AM
Pay it forward by getting to know the young women who live here today – share your insights and help them network. Learn how you can be part of the ongoing resident events.
Help Us Plan Future TMH Alumnae Engagement Events
- A Happy Hour Fundraiser on April 19th – location TBD, so check back
- Barbecue in late June – we need your help to plan it
- ?!?!?! What Else Can We Plan? – your ideas are most welcomed!
- Check out the recently updated alumnae section of the TMH website and encourage your TMH friends to submit their current contact information
- LIKE and Follow the TMH Facebook Page
Help Us Celebrate the 130th Anniversary of Our Charter by Congress by giving to the Inaugural TMH Annual Campaign starting on February 23rd. Details coming soon.
Special thanks to the first members of the first-ever Alumnae Engagement Planning Committee, Carisa Bergen, Dana Halvorson and Emily Gentile for getting us going on a local level. We are expanding to include national alumnae soon and are looking for a few more TMH-loving committee members. Contact Cathi Coridan, TMH Executive Director at email@example.com to learn more!